About this Blog

"Ordinary People" is something of an intentional misnomer. I live and work with Palestinians practicing nonviolent resistance to the Israeli occupation. They are doing things that are hardly "ordinary": committing themselves to active nonviolence and to loving their enemies -- following the commands of One who was anything but ordinary. And yet, the Palestinians with whom I work are also very ordinary -- they are not some kind of spiritual superheroes/superheroines who do things most folks can't do. They are simply ordinary people daily committing themselves to living a higher calling -- a calling of love and active nonviolence.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Blogging break?

Dear readers:

Just a note that I will be doing some traveling in the next months, and I don't know how much I will be able blog during that time. But do check back here from time to time, because I'll update as soon as I am able.

Peace (I hope)!

No comments: